Search This Blog

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Baby Shower!

Danielle's baby shower finally came around. It was lots of fun, and she got tons of cute stuff. My gift is still on the way... To decorate for the shower, I used some of the paper scraps I had left over from the invitations to make a one of those chains we used to make in elementary school! I also made a little flag banner with some other paper by cutting triangles, and stringing them across a piece of yarn.




For dessert I made baby cupcakes from the book "Hello Cupcake" I love the little safety pins! For the favors my sister made cinnamon rolls. I put them in a cellophane bag and tied ribbon around with a strip of paper that said "Thanks for coming for Danielle and her Bun in the oven" I got the Idea from babyshower101.com


1 comment:

  1. Love the cupcakes and favors! You are so crafty :) I especially love how you rolled the paper on the favors, so cute!

    ReplyDelete